Go Back   Nikkis Forum > General > General

Old 08-25-2020, 07:23 PM
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The King of Rock
Video Disc Jockey

Diggs: 0
Spent time on board: 2 Days and 5:35:56 Hours
Boobie Bucks: 8,836,907,811
My Mood
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The Godfather
Send a message via Yahoo to VJDJ(GHerrera3) Send a message via Skype™ to VJDJ(GHerrera3)
Post My Last Goodbye Dinner Date with Helen

Okay. I am going tell you a story from the 80’s. This happened in July 11, 1980. Before meeting Cathy, I met Helen Legas on Queens Vocational High School in the gymnasium. Well. Helen is senior student from Queens Vocational High School of 1980. I ask her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. She told me that she is getting married. On June 20, 1980, she asked me if I can sign her year book and I said okay. Then she kissed me. On June 26, 1980 in our last day of school, she saw me and gave me kiss. Believe it or not, I can truthify or falsify my story with Helen. Helen had invited me into a dinner date with her. So I decided to go out with her. So I ask my father if he can give me some money and he gave me $50.00 for me and Helen. My Uncle Ovidio gave me $50.00 to complete for my dinner date with Helen. When I arrived at Queens Vocational High School which is closed for the summer, I saw her mom driving the car and Helen was inside. So I jumped in her mom’s car and they took us somewhere to eat. This restaurant was located in Queens Boulevard area. I can’t remember the name of the restaurant. Helen and I were in the restaurant to order food. The waiter came in and places our order for tonight. I order some food which is steak with green peas and white rice and a soda drink. Helen order fish, baked potato, rice and water. From there she tells me, “George. Where are you going to the summer”? So I said to her, “I am going to Colombia to see my grandparents again”. She had explained that her boyfriend is busy doing something in his job and that she is getting married soon. After this, we paid the bill. So Helen’s mom came to pick us up and took us to Helen’s apartment. We just talk with Helen and her mom inside the house. When I step out of her house, Helen and I hugged each other. Then she gave me a kiss in my lip to say goodbye to her in her future. After leaving Helen house, I took the train home.

I Missed My Sweetish Cutie
Leader of Nikki's Playmate Team
Assistance of Nikki's Playmates