Go Back   Nikkis Forum > General > General

Old 09-11-2020, 09:27 AM
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The King of Rock
Video Disc Jockey

Diggs: 0
Spent time on board: 2 Days and 5:35:56 Hours
Boobie Bucks: 8,836,907,812
My Mood
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The Godfather
Send a message via Yahoo to VJDJ(GHerrera3) Send a message via Skype™ to VJDJ(GHerrera3)
Unhappy Cathy (The Movie 2020) "Where Are My Friends?"

Okay. Today, I want to discuss about a guest from my job. He comes here to play the slots machines. His name is Greg Sheikksmerk. Greg is an annoying person and looks grumpy. I think one time I took his cigarettes and put it on a alongside of the slot machines. This is what he said to me:

Greg Sheikksmerk: Where are my cigarettes?
VJDJ: I put it on the side of the machine.
Greg Sheikksmerk: Please don't touch my cigarettes.

The only thing about Greg, I was sweeping the area table pit games and then I see Greg Sheikksmerk.

Greg Sheikksmerk: Please. Don't sweep while I am playing. Go away.

I dreamed about Greg Sheikksmerk in the movie "Cathy". He plays Mr. Clarence Greco. Mr. Greco is one of the meanest teacher that we had in Queens Vocational High School. He was in our Radio & TV Electronics class. I had in in September 1979 and I had him again in September 1980. The Story goes like this.

On September 9, 1980; as I look up my schedule for the fall 1980, I go to the science class on the 3rd floor. There I see Mr. Greco (played by Greg Sheikksmerk) again. I had him in September of 1979. Now I had him again in September 9, 1980. I was not happy that I got him again. My friends weren’t there but I see a few. Mr. Greco talks about microwave and fuse sizes and what wattage it contains.
Then I went to the 4th floor for Mr. Ceci English class. After that, I see my old buddies on Mr. Budnick's TV Class.

Lee: Hey George. We missed you.
VJDJ: I missed you too guys.
Mr. Budnick: Are you here we us in the class?
VJDJ: No. I wish I was.

The only TV shop I see Lee, Phill, Bernie, and Frankie. On the same floor, I head to Mrs. Bordowitz English Class. Theresa Maldonado plays Mrs. Sydell Bordowitz.

On the 3rd floor, I go to the automation electronics class where Mr. Misunas (played by Alberto Sonarte) talks about. Then comes Richard Culmone (played by Levy Usole).

Downstairs in the basement, I had Mr. D for gym class. I see senior nursing students in our gym class. Galina Olivares who plays Lolita Borges looks at me in a boring way. But at the end, she apologize me for treating me that way couple of weeks later.

I Missed My Sweetish Cutie
Leader of Nikki's Playmate Team
Assistance of Nikki's Playmates