Go Back   Nikkis Forum > General > General

Old 09-16-2020, 11:01 AM
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The King of Rock
Video Disc Jockey

Diggs: 0
Spent time on board: 2 Days and 5:52:35 Hours
Boobie Bucks: 8,836,912,045
My Mood
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The Godfather
Send a message via Yahoo to VJDJ(GHerrera3) Send a message via Skype™ to VJDJ(GHerrera3)
Post Cathy (The Movie 2020) "Surprise Meeting?"

This is my friend Sara who I chat with her online. But she is a former webcam models. Sara has some health issues but she helps with other models online. She and I are good friends. This is what she looks like as I post a photo of her. . At the end, you will discover a clone look alike. An image of a person that I met in high school.

Okay. This is something you all been waiting for which happened 40 years ago. On September 15, 1980; I met and I saw a beautiful girl in the gym class outside the school yard by Mr. Dee’s class. We were on the line group having are name called for the gym exercise. I think I really saw this girl before. Maybe I probably saw her when I started high school in 1978. When I saw her line up in a group outside the gym class, I have come through a decision to meet her and introduce her one day. Then I saw her with her nursing friend. That song, “I’m Wishing on A star” by Ross Royce brought me this memory that I met her one day. I think I probably heard that song on September 15, 1980 maybe on a portable radio that they probably use in that gym outside the school yard.

My friend Sara who I chat with her online, she is in that movie. When I dreamed this, I saw this replica of a movie based on my true story. When I look at Sara in my dream outside the gym class that it happened 40 years ago, I said to myself, “OMG (Oh My God). What’s this? It cannot be. It cannot be. It can’t be. Is it possible?” So seeing Sara means that she is playing Cathy in the movie. So Sara is Cathy. Sara was dress as a nurse with the rest of the nursing girls’ students. Seeing Sara is like seeing a ghost, an image of a person look-a-like. When I look at both photos, I see the original photo of Cathy and the photo of Sara is like it just looks the same images as she. They look identical. This comes from a family. This is heritage.

I Missed My Sweetish Cutie
Leader of Nikki's Playmate Team
Assistance of Nikki's Playmates