Go Back   Nikkis Forum > General > General

Old 07-09-2020, 11:58 PM
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The King of Rock
Video Disc Jockey

Diggs: 0
Spent time on board: 2 Days and 5:23:40 Hours
Boobie Bucks: 8,836,906,945
My Mood
VJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The GodfatherVJDJ(GHerrera3) The Godfather
Send a message via Yahoo to VJDJ(GHerrera3) Send a message via Skype™ to VJDJ(GHerrera3)
Wink Taking My Temperature

I had another dream about our former Sweetish Pussycat Team Sara impersonating Little Cathy. This is about when Sara goes on an internship high school with the students in the hospital. I am in the hospital sick with high temperature and big headache and pain in my body. Sara dress as a nurse as Cathy did and she she is there to take my temperature and gives me couple of injections.

Catty123: How are you doing my lovely VJ George?

VJDJ: I am doing fine dear except I feel kind of drowsy.

Catty123: Okay. I am going to take your temperature. Where would you wanted? In your mouth or in your ass?

VJDJ: I prefer that you gives me the thermometer in my mouth instead of my asshole.

So she put the thermometer in my mouth.

Catty123: Wow. Your temperature is hot. I am going to gives you couples of injections. One in your arm, vain, and on your buttocks. This will lower your temperature.

So she gave me an injections in my arm, one in my vain, and the other in my butt which I am not comfortable.

Sara is kind of nice to me taking me care of my sickness instead of my ex didn't do nothing.

I Missed My Sweetish Cutie
Leader of Nikki's Playmate Team
Assistance of Nikki's Playmates